Ascension Health Vice President of Operations - MSC in Indianapolis, Indiana
Job ID: 264197
Vice President of Operations - MSC
Additional Job Information
Title: Vice President of Operations - MSC
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: Administration 001
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The Ascension Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The VP of Operations directs the overall operations of the support organization within the Ministry Service Center (MSC). Sets goals and objectives for the support organization and oversees performance across operations. Provides direction and leadership for MSC associates while establishing a customer service focus and culture that strives for continuous improvement.
• Lead a focused Ministry Services Center support organization that aligns with the organization’s business imperatives and goals.
• Implements long-term strategies for the MSC that balance cost efficiencies and economies of scale with high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Monitors day to day business operations within the MSC
• Resolves escalated issues providing direction and makes final decisions.
• Utilizes feedback from ministries, process areas, and support organization to prioritize, source and lead business projects, balancing both the ministries’ needs and MSC's persepctives.
• Establishes and/or revises MSC business technology, facility, service management, training and project management policies and procedures to align with corporate and customer strategic direction, and with established Service Level Agreements.
• Creates and meets service level, financial, and strategic objectives for service delivery and operations.
• Supports and oversees performance across all operations and provides strategic leadership of the overall MSC as a member of the Executive Team.
• Develops and delivers financial commitments that demonstrate top quartile service competitiveness with continuous financial productivity.
• Leads and manages daily service operations, resolves escalations and makes final decisions as needed.
• Assigns resources and removes obstacles to ensure delivery of services, projects and strategic objectives.
• Monitors organizational structure, team member selection, performance management, salary administration, career planning, and budget management, making adjustments as needed to ensure optimal use of human resources within department teams.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Seven years leadership experience required.
• Track record of industry leadership in service delivery, automation, continuous improvement and customer experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to develop highly engaged workforce with high employee satisfaction required.
• Call center operations' management and healthcare experience highly preferred.
• Experience with start-up operations preferred.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Ministry Service Center is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
The Ascension Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)